Monday, October 19, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
How cool is that?! Emily at The Ashdown Bloggin' Blogger Blog decided that my blog was noteworthy enough to include it in her list of lovely blogs! She is one talented photographer, designer and blogger - I am honored that she would visit my little corner of the blogosphere and even more so that she would comment. Thank you Emily!
The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
My list is as follows:
1. Rachel at LAWN TEA is one of the most talented writers you will ever have the pleasure to read!
2. Attila the Mom over at Cheaper Than Therapy makes me smile
3. Dorky Dad cracks me up - am always excited to see a new post from him!
4. G at Doves Today - I live vicariously through her and her travels!
5. Fresh Confessions of a Screwed Up Texan - her site has really grown since I first started visiting. Love her open honesty and her photos.
6. Leia at Monkeys Jump doesn't post regularly but has a sense of humor that appeals to me and her photography is inspiring! Oh, and she happens to be my oldest daughter, too! Her flickr page contains some of the coolest captures you'll see anywhere!
7. Mary Alice at From the Frontlines - found her through The Women's Colony
8. Mrs G at The Women's Colony - I want to be her when I grow up!! God Bless Mrs G and her Cabana!
9. You all need to take a trip "down under" and visit Merle at Merle's Third Try she is sweetness personified!
10. Josh at My Crappy Photography - it is anything but crappy! His work inspires me to try different things. The world through his lens is breath-taking!
11. Ree at The Pioneer Woman - while I discovered her years ago, there is no way I could leave off my favorite website EVER! I have learned more from her photography posts and gained more pounds due to her cooking posts. We have lots in common and one day I WILL visit the Lodge, and we'll sing John Denver and Carpenters songs on that gorgeous deck.
12. Donna at Quiet Life has the most beautiful way of looking at life - it shows in her blog and her photos!
13. Dana at The Homesteading Housewife a gal after my own heart
14. Karen at The Rocking Pony. Love her and her family. She has the BEST stories!
15. The More, The Messier never fails to entertain!
Hope you have time to visit and hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Don't forget to leave some comment love.